MINISTRY COACH & CONSULTANT
It's a sacred honor and privilege to serve faithfully as an ordained minister of Jesus Christ. My ministerial services as speaker, teacher, and officiant available to you are:
- Pulpit Supply & Guest Speaker
- Revival & Renewal Services: In addition to traditional revival & renewal sermons, I have developed teaching & training sermons for critical congregational needs:
- Biblical Worship for 21st Century People
- PEACEMAKING: Forgiveness & Reconciliation
- [Good] Theology for Everybody (God, Humanity, Community)
- 21st Century Wesleyan Message & Methods
- Missional Evangelism Training & Equipping
- Retreats & Group Trips
- Weddings & Funerals
- Adjunct College Professor (online, in-person, asynchronous)
Whether its the spiritual growth and discipleship of your congregation or providing a personal, hope-filled funeral for a departed loved one - I promise to prayerfully, thoughtfully, and personally discern your particular spiritual and/or organizational needs.
COST: Travel costs (mileage 0.52 in town OR $25 hr. for drives over an hour OR flight plus hotel) plus $250 per sermon/lesson.
Coaching & Consulting Services
My process for coaching and consulting is straightforward. I use assessment tools to uncover underlying information & issues. After the assessment, I meet with the individual, couple, leadership team, or board to process the results and develop actions plans for growth. Teaching & equipping times for leadership teams or congregations may emerge out of the assessment action plans.
Personal, Couple, and/or Team Assessment
If you don't know, it's hard to grow. The purpose of assessment analysis is to look inside and discover your strengths and growth areas. A spiritual guide/mentor can help you (or your relationship) on the path toward Christlikeness.
- Gallup Strengths-Finder
- COST: price of the book/Top 5 assessment plus Three 1 hour sessions OR One 3-hr. session for $139 (per person)
- Prepare-Enrich Engagement & Marriage Enrichment Inventory
- COST: price of the inventory plus Four 3-hr. sessions for $229 per couple.
- 2 or 3 day seminar format for groups
- $179 per couple for 2 - 4 couples
- $149 per couple for 4 - 9 couples
- $109 per couple for 10 or more couples
- Couple retreat/vacation marriage enrichment available (see group travel)
Congregational Life Assessment
Learn and understand your congregation's growth toward Christlikeness as a group or as individuals. These effective tools reveal what people really think about the spiritual health of the church or their lives.
Transformational Church is an assessment tool that pastors, congregational leaders, and/or laity take and use to evaluate their impressions of congregational health.
Transformational Discipleship is an assessment tool that congregations take and use to evaluate their own ongoing discipleship growth.
COST: Per person cost of the assessment plus evaluation, teaching (Five 1-hr sessions structured in a variety of formats), and action plan development based on Sunday morning attendance.
- <100 = $249
- 100 - 200 = $449
- 200 - 300 = $749
- 300 - 400 = $949
- 400 - 600 = $1249
- 600 - 800 = $1549
- 800 - 1000 = $1949
- >1000 = $2 per Sunday morning attendee